meattooth
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 97031
What I Drive: 2012, candy blue, se hatchback

FF Reputation: 5 meattooth Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lstat View Post
Before purchasing a Focus I had full intentions to go with a Mustang, the radio bezel I found looked fairly good but it wasnt Metra. I saw the Metra and immediately decided it would never go in my car, had to find an alternative!

I havent had the chance to see one in person, but everybody here on the forum says they are cheap and do not look good, all the more reason not to bother with them. I want something that looks OE, the Chinese eBay units looks like the only to achieve that without going all out and adding MFT, but they dont say anything about being compatible with Sirius so I am stuck at a brick wall there, to.
I found when upgrading my 6 speaker non touch stereo that I got a better signal to the amp from the front speakers. I tapped both and the rear speakers channels cut about 45hz and lower bass signals. So if it seems you're missing some bass that's probably why. My 09 F150 was the same way. Just FYI
Sonic Crew #012 E-123 Omega