Level Up 91% Completed
Level up: 91% Level up: 91% Level up: 91%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven456 View Post
The other day I switched phone providers from a typically Canadian overpriced one that gave me only 1 gig of data to one with unlimited data with no contract that I can cancel at anytime. Now I see what all the fuss is about when it comes to applink. I listened to slacker the whole way home from work and it was like listening to Sirius, but with more choice. It would have been very cool to have a link between the wheel and the phone. Ford seriously has to jump on giving MFT a bridging app. It would magically solve all of their compatibility problems in ONE APP. Ford also has to seriously get rid of the "for your safety" speech. It's not only annoying its fairly insulting to the intelligence of the car owners.
Grats on the unlimited plan. Awesome isn't it? I BT stream Slacker constantly in my car and Pandora occassionally. I can track skip with my steering wheel controls but that is about it for functionality and honestly, since I set up my own stations it is all music I like so don't generally have a need to skip anyhow (and I'm on the freebie so I have limited skips and have to put up with the occassional Lowe's or Geico ad but not a big deal to sit through).

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven456 View Post
At first I thought you mean't Not Unusual by Tom Jones. I pictured you driving down the street doing the Carlton dance like a weirdo...lol
Hah! Believe me, "Quite Unusual" by Front 242 and "It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones are vastly, vastly different though I would love to hear Tom Jones cover Front 242, that would be interesting. Hey, if Johnny Cash could give a run at NIN, why not? Stranger things have happened.