Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Lucky I guess? 50K+ never been in the shop for repair, Focus performs perfectly.
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:43 AM   #9
e30og
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83765
What I Drive: '13 SG 4dr, Manual

FF Reputation: 2 e30og Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Tuxedo View Post
I bought the focus because i knew i was going to put a ton of miles on a car and I wanted something inepensive, reliable, fun to drive, attractive, and efficient. I bought the 5-speed because I love manuals and i like being in control of the car in passin situations, plus they are a lot more fun to drive, less complicated, and they are an overall more reliable transmission. I searched from the time they came out until Dec 2012 for a manual, and found my little S. The car has that import I4 sports car feel, but its roomy enough for 5 people. Its got more power than any other car in its class except the Civic Si.

My car is still under construction, I havent got to instal many mods yet, last year was financially very hard, My mother in law passed away and we spend many days on the road back and forth to see her while she fought cancer. Tahts a big reason for so many miles on the car. I have no problem modding this car because I plan to keep it at least to 200K.

This is her before brake paint, she is currently waiting on a new set of Nittos.
+1 on keeping it to 200k and beyond

focus looks awesome, straight murder!

had my last one to 34k then traded it in, no problems except some rattles and trim peeling from the steering wheel. Probably driven harder than rentals...in love with the car no complaints at all