Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Complete Work Order that fixed my DCT problems in my 2012
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #69
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisS197 View Post
...The shuddering is starting to come back and so is the transmission rattling...
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityCubed View Post
...Got the clutches and everything replaced, but alas, it still grinds through the gears and shudders through 1st gear...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mousethis View Post
...I have had my transmission over heating message come on a couple times...
I want to check in with everyone to see if youíre still experiencing a concern. If so, I can help by arranging a call from your regional customer service managers. For me to do this, please PM your full name, VIN, mileage, best daytime phone number, and dealer details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tom View Post
...The service writer felt the issue was that the transmission needed a flash/update only, but that determination will be made by the service technician after he's had an opportunity go through the car more thoroughly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyChick View Post
...Got the call from my dealership this afternoon, car has to stay with them as they're replacing the clutches...
Just Tom & SportyChick,

Was the dealer able to resolve this? Please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamakh View Post
500 miles later and no problems (knock on wood). I highly recommend anyone having these problems to get this fix...
Thanks a bunch for taking the time to help out, Tamakh; you rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief901 View Post
...A Ford Technical Rep has been called to come in and advise on next step. The Dealer wants to replace the entire Transmission...
chief901,

Iím confident your dealer will take care of you.

Cory

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford