Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Metalcore / Post Hardcore music fans
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:21 AM   #9
swansong
Focus Addict

Fan#: 83576
What I Drive: 2008 Saab 9-3 Aero SportCombi XWD

FF Reputation: 12 swansong Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthzx3 View Post
Nice! I think i've only been to about 5 or 6 conerts. Nowhere near your number who do you really like to jam to?
Favorite band hands down is Led Zeppelin. I've seen two tribute bands (Led Zeppelin II and Zoso) and it's the closest I'll ever get to the real thing lol. I like a lot of different stuff, Guns and Roses (seen Velvet Revolver), Motley Crue (seen 'em three times), Beatles, Metallica, Iron Maiden (once), AD/DC, Nirvana, Ratt, Alice Cooper (three times), Foo Fighters (once), anything with Dave Grohl, anything with Jack White, Kings of Leon, Wolfmother (once), Jet (once), Black Crowes (twice), 5FDP (once), Black Label Society (twice), Beastie Boys, The Hives (once), Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Black Keys (once), I could go on for a while lol. I like country every now and then too, mostly the older outlaw guys and some of the newer guys that can actually play guitar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMaiden View Post
I was a teen through the '80s (class of '87) so I was right in the thick of things with metal exploding.
Very jealous. I'd love to have been born a bit earlier (I'm 22) to see all of my favorite bands in their prime. Now I get to see them at "seasoned" ages, for better or worse lol.
Gone: 2002 SVT, #1654

Hers: 2010 Focus SES: 78k, Ebony, Auto, Moon and Tune