feta_mgp
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by copernicium112 View Post
...Again, not sure if the last two are related but it seems awfully coincidental that these issues that never existed before would suddenly appear after an update was done.
I've seen others with the IA issues, I don't think that has to do with the update. As a matter of fact neither of those should have to do with the update. I say should because I can't be 100% positive, but I would imagine the system that controls the headlights/wipers/IA is entirely separate from the MFT system...

That said, your car seems to have had voice command issues for EVER. It's weird how inconsistent these cars are, as you know I've responded to your posts usually stating that my voice commands work exceptionally well, now especially after upgrading to v3.5.1 my "play (anything, song, artist, etc.)" simplified commands work rather well.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the microphone in your car functioning improperly? I don't think anyone has ever made the suggestion but if the microphone isn't properly picking up your voice than it would certainly result in issues with the system.
Sonic Crew #28