Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Anyone tried E85 yet?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:09 PM   #43
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1123
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 / 2002 SVT Turbocharged

Points 51,014, Level 100
Points: 51,014, Level: 100 Points: 51,014, Level: 100 Points: 51,014, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 38%
Activity: 38% Activity: 38% Activity: 38%
FF Reputation: 154 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (28)
Why some, why not all applications ?

Show me one manufacture of E85 that advertises it as a performance fuel , one oil company ?? why is there no octane rating on the pumps , Why do they not test for water absorption , why is the fuels blended just before shipment , why is it the ONLY unregulated fuel or ethanol allowed by big brother , Do these questions not bother you or are you just going to go by what your friends car did sitting on a dyno and stand with that ??? ANSWER because it would NOT meet any minimum standards set or inforced by big brother , not the octane , not the moisture content , not minimum fuel standards etc etc

Everyone that wants to run this fuel please do so ,I am not trying to stop any one from using it . What I do want to do is stop the abortion (arrest of development (as of a part or process) resulting in imperfection) of people killing their engines , fuel pumps , fuel lines etc etc etc from reading post / forums of my friends dads daughters boyfriend used it and made 50 more hp by just adding e85 because they are not fully informed

To the guys that think its a wonder fuel and you like it and want to use it please do so

Tom
Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: hpdyno@aol.com
Phone: 704-249-3745
Site: focus-power.com

Elder 1turbofocus