Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Another One Bites The Dust
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:29 PM   #70
Just Tom
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 106663
What I Drive: 2013 Focus Ti (5 Dr.)

Points 1,302, Level 20
Points: 1,302, Level: 20 Points: 1,302, Level: 20 Points: 1,302, Level: 20
Level Up 2% Completed
Level up: 2% Level up: 2% Level up: 2%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 3 Just Tom Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pozi240 View Post

I've haven't always agreed with Rev's posts (not that it matters, LOL), but this post is the best I've seen on this thread, even this forum. Great advice, and I have to remind myself of that one as well. (If the thread doesn't really pertain to you, or, you don't agree with it, or, you really can't offer any insight or value to said thread, don't bother posting). Nothing wrong with exchanging opinions, but, nobody's opinion is "wrong", that's the beauty of it. Its not personal, and if someone doesn't agree with you, it doesn't mean they are "e-thugging" you or being disrespectful. Thanks for reminding us Rev of something we all tend to forget at times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by revhigh View Post
As I said ... some are good ... some are not so good ... why do people want to try to hide the problems that do exist.

You can usually tell what a thread is going to be about ... if it is about something that you are not interested in or don't want to hear why read it ?

REV

Very well stated.