Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Another One Bites The Dust
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:04 PM   #67
WizeGuyDezignz
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 99369
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 WizeGuyDezignz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by revhigh View Post
All I can say to all this is my new Mazda3 has been flawless for the first 500 miles, and there's no reason for that to change as far as I've seen and heard.

No clunks .... no rattles .... no squeaks ... no buzzing headliner .... no falling down headliner ... no annoyances at all ... and better mileage (35 MPG+ in combined varied driving) ..... PRICELESS. Simply a pleasure to drive .... just what a new car is SUPPOSED to be .... and what a lot of our Focuses WERE NOT. THAT .... is why people are dumping these things at ANY cost.

REV
Dude ok, we get it. I will be another to say that I have had my Focus for about 8 months now, it has 7,700 miles and I have zero issues. And it's a blast to drive.

For every one person on this board that said they dumped it, there are probably thousands of other people, on this board or not, that are happy with their Focus.

These threads are a joke really. As is any problem thread on the internet for any product. Of course people with problems will come on the internet and vent. Just think about how many people who bought these cars that are happy and aren't posting on the internet.