Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Retrofit AGS (Kysor Active Grille Radiator Shutters)
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #24
dan50
Focus Addict

Fan#: 91789
What I Drive: 2012 SEL White Platinum 5 Dr 302A

Points 2,772, Level 32
Points: 2,772, Level: 32 Points: 2,772, Level: 32 Points: 2,772, Level: 32
Level Up 15% Completed
Level up: 15% Level up: 15% Level up: 15%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 11 dan50 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott02 View Post
To be perfectly clear...
I do not care if adding the AGS is going to cost me $1000, or if the payback is eleventy billion years.

I started this thread to see if anyone else out there is nice enough to share they knowledge on the wiring harnesses and mounting point questions I asked in my original post.

This is in order to help the entire community learn if adding the AGS is possible on cars that do not have them.

So, if you're not helping me learn how to add the AGS, then please go find another thread to clutter up with off topic nonsense. Thanks.
When you find an internet forum that stays precisely on-topic please report back. This isn't it. There will be people less well-informed than you that read this stuff: they could, incredibly, even find some of these nonsensical comments informative. In the meantime, just ignore the stuff you don't think is relevant to your question. It isn't hard. Plus, all this is free!