View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #87
GR34TWHI73N0RTH
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96598
What I Drive: 2012 Black SE Sport 5 Spd

FF Reputation: 1 GR34TWHI73N0RTH Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Tom approved you for a group buy, not a thrid party transaction. There different and posted as such in the forum rules, getting permission for one does not mean you got permission for the other. I email Tom the price list and the invoice and he will decide if you are in violation. Not mine or your job. We are not in violation of rule 6, we are bringing to light the fact of an potential scam the mod's are now looking into. There are two outcomes here, either you didn't properly research the part you are getting ripped off of a msrp of 170 for a part that actually cost 55 (more than a 100% inflated price), or your ripping off the FF community. Both options are not promising. So provide the email's so the community can decide for themselves, cause this will just be a he said, she said argument and will go nowhere.

note: me and Sean posted this from a mobile phone's, i dont see why you would have to go home to post the information, if you can access FF, you can access your email and post it. IMHO just extra time to edit an email to say what you want. All our information can be backed up by the manufacturer Jc sportline and has been posted unaltered(expect for personal information).

Im done with this, this is the mod's problem now. We have provided the information and the fact's which show that this maybe shady. Let the FF community decide if you are trustworthy.