Strix
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85696
What I Drive: Not a Ford

FF Reputation: 0 Strix Poor Behavior Needs Improvement
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tom View Post
As for the rest of you guys, who claim that you'd be willing to take a loss and do anything to get rid of your nightmare car, why haven't you filed a lemon claim? I just don't get it. You guys lament about how terrible Ford is and how your car is making you miserable and yet so many just decide to either trade-in at a loss or do nothing and remain miserable, but most of you have never even pursued a lemon claim. Honestly it baffles me.
For the first year I had no problems at all.

SO, do you still think I should be pursuing a lemon law claim? On a car that's almost two years old and now has 45,000 miles on it? I can get a lemon law claim on this? And again, I had little trouble with the car for the first 15 months of ownership. Most of my troubles started with the dealership service department, not the factory.

Something that baffles me is people who post on forums like they know what the best course of action is for people, when they know little to nothing about that person's situation.

Since I can't file a lemon law claim, are you going to stop suggesting I'm an idiot for not doing so?