Old 01-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
chum567
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86507
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 chum567 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Another One Bites The Dust

Well I just couldn't take it anymore. I bought my SEL June of 2011 and since then I have had 12 shop visits and only 1 was for an oil change. 4 transmissions updates, 4 parts replaced due to deterioration, malfunction, etc. I just got sick of constantly having something wrong with it. I finally traded it in this weekend because the past 2 weeks every time I turned the car or eased forward the car violently shook. The car has got worse the longer I've had it and I just it was time to let go. Every time I had friend in the car they all ask what's wrong with your car? lol I tell them apparently its normal according to the dealer. The dealer just can't seem to fix my problems and when they do something else comes up. I have yet to go 3 months consecutively without having an issue. Which is not good IMO. The whole reason I got that car was because I was taking my Mustang in every other month with issues and not this was no different. I know not everyone has problems with theirs but mine had been a hassle right from the get go so i had to a bite the bullet and traded. Good luck to everyone else and enjoy your Focus!!!! Hope you all have better results then I did. This was def a helpful forum!!!