Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Yippee !!! 2012 Mazda 3 !!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:26 PM   #99
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: 13 stang

FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTite View Post
Congrats!! to you guys that were not happy with your Focuses, and found a vehicle that makes you both happy! At the end of the day, all that really matters is that YOU are happy with your decisions.

Some of these posts from you guys insinuate this should be a "buyers beware" stay away from Ford thread. I've owned Ford vehicles the last 32 years, have they all been problem free, no they haven't. I've had some serious engine issues with my 08 F450, that has had it in the shop for over a month at a time. I had a first year Lincoln Mark 8 that received such poor reviews and lost so much resale value I almost had to pay the dealer to take it off my hands. I also understand failures, and that workmanship issues occur in all makes and models. For the most part, I can honestly say I am overall very satisfied with the Ford brand. It is unfortunate your dealers did not take care of your issues to your satisfaction.

This is a Focus forum (and you have to expect some loyalty and repercussion to some topics), I happen to own three of them, a '10, '12, and a '13. From my owners perspective and personal experience, I would totally recommend a Focus to anyone in the market. I have had zero problems with the previous two, and the new one is just a few weeks old.

I guess its out with the old, and time to move onto the new for you guys. Good luck with the new choices.
Actually, if you were to read through the thread, he never trash talked the focus until the focus gurus got on him and trash talked him and the mazda. It happens every time someone steps away from the focus because they realize there may be something better on the other side of the fence. They try to be nice but suddenly they are trash on a forum they have been on longer than the true trash talkers have been.
Whats really funny is most that are talking trash should really step back and look at their own 5-10 year old car they neglect the hell out of.
neither car is a top dollar performance car, nor will they ever be, they are a dolled up econobox grocery getter. if you want comfort get a cadillac or lincoln, if you want performance get a mustang or camaro. otherwise just get an overpriced and dolled up econobox to get around in like you have.
But no one here needs to think they are better than someone else just because you own a focus and this is a focus forum, we've all owned a damn focus or two or three or...