Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Yippee !!! 2012 Mazda 3 !!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:54 AM   #90
revhigh
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 98516
What I Drive: 2012 Mazda 3 SkyActiv 6A Touring

FF Reputation: 1 revhigh Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXthrizzle05 View Post
I myself own both a focus and a mazda 3. to me the mazda has more power stock and has a better interior. BUT the focus handles better, looks a littzle better. their both good cars in their OWN WAY. my focus I believe was a lemon and I put in to much to keep it on the road wich convinced me to get the mazda and since I rebuilt and boosted the focus. but this is my third focus ive owned. love the cars. such great handling and pep to them and style is of great quality. focus fanatic at heart for sure. haven't had one problem with my mazda in the three years ive owned it. just normal wear and tear. i.e breaks and belts.
Ya know, between the 12 Focus SE Sport I had and the new M3 .... they both handle really well, but I'd say the Focus suspension is a lttle more compliant. The M3 suspension is stiffer ... so much so that some may not appreciate it. I actually like it. The M3 also gives the impression of not being as low slung as the Focus.

I'd describe the M3 as a little more refined of a ride, where the Focus is edgier, which isn't a bad thing.

If it wasn't for the suspension issues, and the lack of a trustworthy auto ... I'd still own it.

I gotta admit ....I do like the 6 speed auto in the M3 .... best auto I've driven.

REV