Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Yippee !!! 2012 Mazda 3 !!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:53 AM   #60
6769MOPARS
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86108
What I Drive: PB Focus ST2 and 67 426 Hemi GTX

FF Reputation: 1 6769MOPARS Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pozi240 View Post
While I can appreciate you got screwed over repeatedly by your dealership, and I'm sorry your ownership experience wasn't anywhere near what it should have been, but continuing to "dump" on those here that have had good experiences is not helpful at all. You and others that have "moved on" still continue to post negative comments after negative comments in numerous threads does not contribute to the community and only drags out arguments that are not needed.
I'm happy you were able to get out of a bad deal and into a different brand that will hopefully work out well for you. No one has asked you to leave and your previous ownership experience can be helpful to others on here, but, only if you choose to be. I was one of the many that gave you rep for your very insightful posts in the past, but, lately, since you have jumped ship, you seem to continue to post in threads like these only to jump on anyone that tries to defend the MK3 Focus in any shape or form. Again, I understand where that is coming from, but seriously, its getting really old, really fast.
Many of us did have some issues with our cars, but, many of us also had them resolved successfully (good dealerships and good communication) and our enjoying our cars, and we shouldn't have to defend that at all.
I had a bad ownership experience with my new (at the time, a 2010 model) Mazda 3, and frequented several Mazda 3 forums while I owned it, but, after it was gone, I stopped posting on them. Yeah, sure, I could have stayed around and contributed, but, why bother? Current owners don't need to hear me bash a car I no longer owned, and it certainly wasn't go to change anything. I moved on, and was happy for it, at this stage in my life, I certainly have better things to do, and browsing forums is low on the list as it is, LOL. I think you know what I'm saying.......... you have a beautiful new Honda, go out and enjoy it............... and let the Focus bashing go.......

And Rev, I'm happy that you're happy with your new Mazda, I hope you don't run into the problems I did with mine, and I'm sure the Skyactiv technology will help save you gas (I know the non Skyactiv ones didn't, LOL). But, posting on a competing brands website about it and expecting people to be excited for you is quite short sited and somewhat inflammatory, don't you think? At any rate, enjoy that new ride and I hope you have better luck with that one as well.
Well said. The negative comments get very old.