Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - What do you think about 2013 Focus SE SFE?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 12:42 AM   #32
Some Guy From NY
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 101517
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL sedan DCT

FF Reputation: 3 Some Guy From NY Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fomenter View Post
I've shopped with 5 different dealers within 300 miles radius. They have the best pricing, nobody could match it.

Well , actually they had the HB SE but I eliminated it. I only dislike the wheels of SFE, other than that I'm not looking for any luxury options...just the wheels. I will drive this vehicle 80 miles a day/5 days+ weekend.
If your only concern is the wheels, and like the rest of the car, then you made a good choice. You got a great deal for the options (minimum options) that you wanted.

Everyone here is saying they would have gone with the SE for more options, but you clearly stated numerous times how you did not want any of those options...so, you made a good choice going with the SFE then. The best part is you have rear disc brakes, which some of these members do not even have on their more expensive SE. Yes, they have more "toys" but not what really matters in my opinion- disc brakes over drums in the rear.

You can always pick up new wheels later, or just get new wheel covers.

Enjoy the focus, and cross your fingers for it to be a trouble free experience.