Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Yippee !!! 2012 Mazda 3 !!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:56 PM   #29
revhigh
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 98516
What I Drive: 2012 Mazda 3 SkyActiv 6A Touring

FF Reputation: 1 revhigh Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonpalm View Post
Did you get the 5.3 inch touchscreen in yours? It's maybe only offered on the 13s. Anyways, if you have the tiny 3 inch screen, your Bluetooth audio will not show title & artist information and you will not be able to get texts on lots of phones, including iPhones. Just FYI. Not bashing Mazda.
No .... I think that is gotten with NAV only (or maybe only on the 13's).... when they offered me the deal I thought that it might have that, because I hadn't driven one with the Moonroof/Bose pkg ... but it's the same as the base unit looks wise ... it just has 10 speakers, including a sub and an amp under the front seat.

It's not a custom $2000 system, but I drove in it for a few hours today, and to be honest ... it's better than I thought it was when I first picked it up.

We don't really stream music, and when we play an IPOD or something like that, we just use the aux in jack. I don't really need that kind of connectivity (texting and stuff) in the car, although I know some people really like that stuff. The standard factory bluetooth does work great though .... even the base stereo has factory bluetooth and all the steering wheel controls.

REV