Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - ... Well my Good deal Focus... TOTALED..
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:23 AM   #9
VEGAS
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 75680
What I Drive: 2007 Focus

FF Reputation: 4 VEGAS Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I am fine....
I was doing my legal 45 mph, and as you can see it was raining in Las Vegas this day... with a Base focus, no Anti lock so I slid into her no way to react fast enough, she was watching a guy make a U turn... instead of me..

She was a 78 year old grandma, with her 1 1/2 year old in rear seat on the side I hit, if I plowed into her anywhere more forward I see me maybe going through the doors and hurting the child, but because of my experience I knew ALWAYS go for the axle if you can... so I did, spun her 180 degrees but the baby was ok... I thought her son-in-law was going to kill the old lady...

State Farm and Progressive ladies was both impressed I did a wide angle, lets you get a feel of the entire site.. both said I wish more people did that..

Stang Mileage is a little high, but just one other owner, 50+ year old military guy from Texas who spent more time driving cross the states to see family then going to the store. when he was deployed he parked it in a storage unit.

Not saying mint, but not what the miles reflect... new car smell sorta still there.. with a hint of the leather seats..

Dealer I bought it at took it in the day before. On trade, he bought a new Dodge... I felt like I was in enemy territory but I did get to meet the Chopper... at Tobin Dodge.

The dealer did after my complaint of a noise replaced both lower control arms and gave me a voucher to replace all 5 TPS sensors.