Meh.

Fan#: 84654
What I Drive: 2002 SVT, 2001 SE (Rusty)

FF Reputation: 49 02fordsvt Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Thanks everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvviftSVT View Post
i thought about doing that very thing... weird...

looks good.
I thought of you when I did the blue. I think you've turned me into an LED addict too. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by swansong View Post
Black chrome lights look really nice, and holy cow do they LEDs look bright in the pics! Are they that bright in the "real world"?

Why did the hatch get painted? (I probably missed it but not going through 100+ pages ha)
I have a 3" long spot of rust on the bottom lip of my hatch that is slowly growing, and I'd like to address it in the spring. I'd like to just sand, prime, and paint just a small section, instead of the whole hatch, if I can get away with it...
Outdoors during the day, they aren't as bright but they are still very noticeable. At night, however, they are as bright as the picture shows; they even produce more light than my foglights (tinted). I can't believe how bright these little SMD LED's can shine.

As for the hatch, I could never get the paint from the badge delete and key hole area to match as well as I wanted so it was much better IMO to simply repaint the whole hatch. Furthermore, I also had a couple rust spots to repair so I simply repaired them and painted the whole hatch over to get an even paint color.
Hatch Nation #13 : Rally Revolution #13 : ROTM Jan '13
It's Bryan, not Brian
RSVT-170 Build in Progress
Derusting Rusty Build in Progress