Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - DinDan306's build thread
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:23 AM   #8
DinDan306
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88818
What I Drive: 2010 Black Focus SES Sedan

Points 446, Level 8
Points: 446, Level: 8 Points: 446, Level: 8 Points: 446, Level: 8
Level Up 92% Completed
Level up: 92% Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 2 DinDan306 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by indy_11 View Post
see how your tailight still has that clear part around compared to mine which i painted black? why don't you paint that part red? it would go with your theme imo
I've been thinking about doing that actually. Was thinking black instead of red though. I'm not so sure how that would look. Might be something to see though. If I had the skills I'd shop it first before I actually did it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effected View Post
car looks sick man. But you should sell me those old stock rims ;). Let me know if you still have them/willing to sell
I do still have them and have been on the fence about selling them. Maybe in the future though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroinsa View Post
Great start! Tint, drop, heels are the 3 that should always be done first. Glad you got that out of the way Those wheels look great on your car! IMO: After header & exhaust - I would leave the headlights alone, de-badge it, tint the tails all red, & get a roof spoiler. How much of a drop is that?
Thanks man! Yeah I agree they are definitely the first things that should be done. I'm on the fence about debadging. Been so close a few times but I don't know why I've backed out. Eventually that will happen. Maybe tomorrow. lol. That's a good idea. Never though about getting a roof spoiler. I kind of like the smoked look of my tail lights. I'm not sure I can really picture in my head what you're talking about. Thanks for all the feedback dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffkyle View Post
luv it - great wheel choice
Thanks man!