Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - tried everything electrical problem on 05 ford focus need help
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #28
whynotthinkwhynot
Captain TMI

Fan#: 18416
What I Drive: 05 ZXW; 02 Windstar; 13 C-Max SEL

Points 27,138, Level 97
Points: 27,138, Level: 97 Points: 27,138, Level: 97 Points: 27,138, Level: 97
Level Up 79% Completed
Level up: 79% Level up: 79% Level up: 79%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 270 whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005fordfocuszx4 View Post
Speedometer and mileage not working - check engine light battery light seatbelt light oil light and coolant light stay on on my dashboard. I recently got my fuel injection switch replaced in my 2005 ford focus zx4. The next day when I turned my car on my speedometer and mileage was not working and all lights on the dashboard stay lit. What can be the problem?
Well, the first problem is that you've posted in a thread that was started 4 years ago. Give us a good description of what your problem is in a new thread using the yellow "New Thread" button on the previous page where the threads are listed. This will give you a wide variety of responses from our regular members, and hopefully we can solve your problem.

I'm personally interested in what you mean by "fuel injection switch"- is that a relay? There are no switches in the EFI circuit. I'd be taking it back to that mechanic and asking him why this problem wasn't there before he worked on the car.

Here is a link to the main page of General Technical Chat so you can start your own thread.

Moderating everything now, let me know if I can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the user formerly known as ZX3_Chick View Post
You're special aren't you.