kam327
-----<M>-----

Fan#: 94700
What I Drive: '14 Ruby Ti w/ Handling Pkg

FF Reputation: 11 kam327 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFHatch2013 View Post
Over 20%? That is a lot. I got about 17.5% discount and I thought it was a heck of a deal. I wonder how much other people got theirs for.
I was lucky enough to get 21% off sticker. There's a recent poster on another Focus forum who claims to have recently gotten an SFE that stickered for just over $20 for $13,995, or over 30% off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PratoN View Post
True - but I was just stating that the Prius EPA estimates are pretty much spot-on with the Fuelly numbers. One thing that could be hindering that C-Max's were just released so the first numbers coming up on fuelly are in the winter when people tend to start their cars to let them heat up - not to mention God knows how much ethanol in the gasoline that I don't believe is in the gas when EPA tests are done. Perhaps the ethanol effects the engine differently than it does in the Prius. Who knows?
Could also be that the C-Maxes haven't been out as long as the Prius so the initial 2-3 tank break in could be skewing the overall MPG numbers down "artificially." Let's see where all the averages are in say 6 months.