Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - DCT / PowerShift Transmission Update TSB Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #1737
Tonybaloney
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 87335
What I Drive: 2012 Candy Blue Metallic Hatch Sel

Points 149, Level 2
Points: 149, Level: 2 Points: 149, Level: 2 Points: 149, Level: 2
Level Up 98% Completed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 Tonybaloney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
At first a little frustrating but after I talked to some service reps on here Koons have almost bent over backwards to help me. I guess since now they know I'm not just some message board fanboy and actually know my stuff.

However Academy Ford in Laurel, MD (where I bought it since no one else had what I wanted) didin't seem like they wanted to solve problems. After waiting at least 2 hours for the 1st MFT/Sync update they told me they couldn't do it. I asked why and was told that their computer kept kicking them out of the system. It was like they couldn't be bothered to do anything more than a chimp could do. I had to come back another day so I scheduled online for a 5pm appt. I get there and am told that all the techs were gone and for me to drop it off. I was told they close at 6, I followed up asking why am I able to schedule appts. past 6 then? Not satisfied, I flipped shit. And when service couldn't help I went to the dealership manager. Got a loaner and had everyone waiting on me hand and foot. It got to the point where a specific Sync tech had to come out to spend all day taking the console apart to get to the computer directly (and still didn't put my console back together properly).