Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Place to Stash a Gun?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:24 PM   #34
2012SEVT
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 103856
What I Drive: 2012 Metallic Grey Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 2012SEVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
For my personal carry I wear an underarmor shirt from www.Abetterholster.com. I keep my .380 in my center console barrel down. It fits perfect and doesn't move around. If I didn't keep it there then I would have it in a cloth holster in my door.

I'm also not afraid of people breaking into my car for anything since I don't have anything of value visible besides an ice scraper and a usb charger. If you give someone a reason to break in then it's a different story. ie iphones, money, golf clubs, etc. Robbers don't take the risk unless there's a reward. If they break in to steal your car in General then the value of a gun is the last thing you are probably going to worry about.

I'm in Vermont so our crime rate is alot less than most but even now with the economy going the way it is we are even seeing more crime than normal.

To all of you carrying knives. Good for you. It's better than nothing at all. I've shot enough where I'm comfortable handling and firing a firearm. I've got a scar from a knife that reminds me why I'm better with a gun then a blade.

Stay safe everyone