Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - how much power do you think this will make??
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 07:11 PM   #18
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

Points 14,475, Level 78
Points: 14,475, Level: 78 Points: 14,475, Level: 78 Points: 14,475, Level: 78
Level Up 7% Completed
Level up: 7% Level up: 7% Level up: 7%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
2800 with driver and miscellaneous crap lol

1 sec and i will link you to a thread i started a few months ago for my own build and it should answer just about every question you have when it comes to building a zetec to make 400whp. you will NOT like daily driving a focus at that power level with a manual trans. at that power level the clutch starts to get really tough to use because there is very little slip to the clutch on takeoff. also when you start getting into that power range you will be replacing the clutch every 15000-25000 miles depending on power level and how you use the clutch. if you want to daily drive the car you could get an ATX built by lentech. it costs about 3 grand but is worth it because you cant pop them even at 735whp and you can still drive the car down the road to get groceries with grandma in the passenger seat and its just as mellow as you please.

let me find you some links...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!