Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Trade-in Value? Looking to trade this week -- Fully loaded Titanium
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:42 PM   #77
VOLDAR
Focus Addict

Fan#: 90444
What I Drive: Ford Focus 2012 SEL Hatchback

FF Reputation: 3 VOLDAR Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotleadsingerguy View Post
...Either way, my problems didn't stem from those decisions...my problems stemmed from the way Ford handled the issues I had with the car.
I only told you what my impression was reading this thread. Sorry if I was mistaken.

As I stated before, I think that 90% of the frustration that is so "loud" here is because of some Ford dealers not being able to offer a good service or at least a logical explanation beside "it is supposed to act like this". And I tend to believe that's almost an US Ford dealers' problem. Yes, here in Canada we have also bad apples (I have 3 dealers arround my house in a radius of 25 km) and I know that one is great, one is not bad and the third is good for changing tires, nothing more. But, those bad apples are known and they go out of the market or they change to better service if they want to survive. It is unfortunate that in US you can't have the same. Because if you only have one dealer in a radius of 50 miles, well, this one will make the law. And nobody will ever challenge him.

P.S. The Focus is priced higher here. Maybe this is why Ford has a better service dealers ? Who knows ? And the same is for Europe and Australia, as far as I noticed.
---------changed for--------------
Chevy Volt 2014, White Diamond, Luxury Package, S1