Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Trade-in Value? Looking to trade this week -- Fully loaded Titanium
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:12 PM   #75
hotleadsingerguy
Focus Addict

Fan#: 86687
What I Drive: 2012 Black Titanium 5-Door

FF Reputation: 5 hotleadsingerguy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLDAR View Post
@hotleadsingerguy - Great you changed your Focus for a Honda Acord. Have a great ride !

But, after reading your latest posts, it seems to me that you were wrong in the first place when you bought the Focus. You are almost orgasmic over a MT but you chose a DCT. You love great space in the rear, but you chose the one who it is known to be not that "large". You wanted a mid-size sedan but you bought a compact hatch. I hope next time you buy a car, you'll be more carefull, because if not, you'll end up again losing money. My .02$
Not true. At the time that I bought the Focus I was actually happy to get an automatic because I had a long commute at the time in rush-hour traffic, I was completely fine with the space in Focus (I was even fine moving my seat up a bit for more room), and I wanted a compact hatch.

So you don't really know what I want/like, you're just inferring that the things I like about the Accord are the things I normally look for in cars. This is, by far, the largest car I've ever owned. It's bigger than the Mustang and BMW I've had. I love manual cars, but at the time that I bought the Focus I really wanted an automatic because of the drive.

Either way, my problems didn't stem from those decisions...my problems stemmed from the way Ford handled the issues I had with the car.