Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - my very slow forced induction build!
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:05 AM   #13
700whpfocus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 40899
What I Drive: 2000 zx3 twillight blue focus

Points 5,396, Level 47
Points: 5,396, Level: 47 Points: 5,396, Level: 47 Points: 5,396, Level: 47
Level Up 23% Completed
Level up: 23% Level up: 23% Level up: 23%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 2 700whpfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
i am on 3 forums. I search in the archives and just OFFER prices to them....if they say YES, then we do a deal or i just keep watching for items not sold yet. i have just been lucky. all parts are in mint condition. Alot of the parts are from people getting out of the focus game also. The gt3582r.I bought of racing junk,com. the guy i bought it from is a fabricator. Last year he did work for a builder and he did not have all the funds. so, he gave the guy the turbo as partial payment with cash. the guy put it in his garage for 8 months.never sold it at the time. he wanted $950 at the time. i kept watching the ad and emailing and calling him. he kept declining my offer for $800. Finally after 3 weeks he agrees. At this time I did not realized my paypal was not linked to my bank account and i reached the $2000 limit.......i was only able to send $549. I called him and he said ok..since i had already made the payment. we agreed that when i recieved the turbo I will pay the rest...........i let him know i recieved it and it was on my birthday. He told me don't worry about the rest. happy birthday.......lucky as hell for me. I did have the turbo inspected..............MINT AS THEY COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at my short block deal..if bought seperately

1) je fsr pistons and pins......$575
2)crower I beam rods- $890
3)pro gram billet main caps- $375
4) clevite h series rod and main bearings- $168
5)arp main studs...$85
Total not including machine work for main caps or any balancing of engine or assembly or tax =$2093..............i got my short block with all work done for $1800.
I will get pics of the short block. I have a few hundred left to pay on it. I have been up to see the motor. damn it looks sweet.

I am looking to make 450whp on pump gas if possible

Last edited by ZXthrizzle05; 01-02-2013 at 12:07 PM.