Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - My Ford Touch Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 12:17 PM   #2712
feta_mgp
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

Points 3,276, Level 35
Points: 3,276, Level: 35 Points: 3,276, Level: 35 Points: 3,276, Level: 35
Level Up 51% Completed
Level up: 51% Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrigan View Post
The MFT in my focus has been acting up the past few days. I can't access the phone menu using the touch screen, but I can with voice commands. It's also giving me issues with usb devices. I called my ford dealership today and no luck. They closed early and the service manager wasn't in. So no luck still. Hopefully I can get somewhere with them on Wednesday.

But as for the dealerships. The 2 in this area are owned by the same parent company. We use them for our work trucks as well. They're usually a pain to deal with for that to.

But I've also dealt with some in other parts of Canada that were a pleasure to deal with. So I guess it's hit or miss.

Sent from your mom's house.
I can agree with the central FL claim. My normal dealership is a nightmare when it comes to service. My salesman was awesome and the process was painless, but service has been a nightmare. Almost nothing has been done when I bring my car in and they routinely keep it all day. Twice it's been kept over 8 hours for an oil change and a few other things.... twice I had an "appointment" with them for 8am.
Sonic Crew #28