Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - ANGEL EYES - DAYLIGHT on Focus mk3
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #54
jdubhack
I WILL correct you.

Fan#: 103056
What I Drive: 2014 SGM Fusion Ti

Points 9,196, Level 64
Points: 9,196, Level: 64 Points: 9,196, Level: 64 Points: 9,196, Level: 64
Level Up 49% Completed
Level up: 49% Level up: 49% Level up: 49%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 37 jdubhack Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zehkaiser View Post
I saw a car with these while I was visiting family in Tulsa, OK over the holiday. They look NICE, but I can't say anything for how much light they put out. When I saw them I started drooling over wanting a set...But now that I see they're a cheap Chinese product I'll stick to my good housings.

My initial thought was that they were in an ST, but when the car passed it was a normal MK3.
According to both vendors they haven't sold a single set yet. It is more likely that the owner retro-fitted his existing headlights or found another company.

Everyone continues to associate the word "cheap" with this product which, apart from having hands on them, is unfounded and biased. Chinese products don't necessarily equal cheap, although I understand the stigma.

We've been begging for aftermarket products for the MK3 and now that we're starting to get some there are those that want to decry "cheap." Let's slow down until we know for sure.

Baby steps...baby steps. At least the Chinese are starting the necessary move to get some aftermarket support.
<>< Gal. 6:14
April 2013 HOTM
2013 Ford Fun Weekend: Show Class Winner