Points: 8,965, Level: 63 Points: 8,965, Level: 63 Points: 8,965, Level: 63
Level Up 72% Completed
Level up: 72% Level up: 72% Level up: 72%
Forum Activity 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%
FF Reputation: 5 mix1983 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
The Office

I feel that this is the best show ever made. I just wanted to start with that.

Ok, so I've caught this show flipping channels over the last couple years or so and every time I tried to watch it, it looks like complete retardation. But since I hadn't started from the beginning I was still curious. I have a hard time liking a show unless I start from the beginning and get to know the characters and why they interact why they do with each other.

I had this problem with stuff like King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, NCIS. I now own all 3 on DVD (NCIS only up to what is currently out).

So, I've had time off for Christmas break and decided to really sit down and give The Office a shot. That is all I have done in my time off. I am completely freaking hooked on this show. I literally watched from Season 1 through 8 on Netflix and all of what is available of Season 9 on Hulu Plus. Pam is beautiful, Jim and Dwight's conflicts are hilarious. I love the pranks Jim pulls on Dwight and Andy.

And then I started over again...

So yeah... what do you think of this show?