Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - My Ford Touch Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 09:31 PM   #11
Merrigan
Focus Addict

Fan#: 104581
What I Drive: 2013 Black SE Hatch

FF Reputation: 2 Merrigan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyFox View Post
I honestly think that Ford's biggest problem with competing in the US auto market is the high volume of really lousy dealers. I don't think most of them have moved beyond 1970's mentality with regard to customer service. I have never had many issues with my car, but EVERY dealer in central Florida is a disgrace to Ford. Honda, Acura, VW, BMW, Toyota and Lexus dealers are all much better. I hate to generalize, but I have had a lot of experience with different dealers and the trend is very clear. Obviously I can't speak for all of them, but I have good friends in Michigan, and I hear the same from them as well. /Rant Off
The MFT in my focus has been acting up the past few days. I can't access the phone menu using the touch screen, but I can with voice commands. It's also giving me issues with usb devices. I called my ford dealership today and no luck. They closed early and the service manager wasn't in. So no luck still. Hopefully I can get somewhere with them on Wednesday.

But as for the dealerships. The 2 in this area are owned by the same parent company. We use them for our work trucks as well. They're usually a pain to deal with for that to.

But I've also dealt with some in other parts of Canada that were a pleasure to deal with. So I guess it's hit or miss.

Sent from your mom's house.
Sonics MK3 Crew #21