Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Ford Buy Back!
Thread: Ford Buy Back!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #132
InfinityCubed
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 95846
What I Drive: 2012 Kona Blue Metallic SE-Sport

FF Reputation: 1 InfinityCubed Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whynotthinkwhynot View Post
Also, really, unless you've used the site resources here- our Ford Customer Service Rep- to no avail. Then there should be no complaining on this site.
Looks like I have exclusive rights to complain as well? I have exhausted every resource possible. The customer service reps on this site are nothing more than a farce of what customer service should be. They can only forward your problem to one person, and that person stops taking your calls or returning your messages as soon as they find out they can't fix your problem with a quick trip to a dealer.

Also I disagree with your statement that all complaining does is annoy people on the site. In fact as you said in your own words, barely anyone that is happy with their car comes to these sites anyway. Complaining gets the word out and helps determine how much of a customer base is having a problem with their car, and lets other with the same problem know that they are not alone.

10 times in, 12B37, 11-12-13, multiple reprograms, nothing is fixed. The complaint letter is almost finished (I've had a lot to write, even about this site) and I suppose we'll see where it goes from there. My completely opinionated assumption is that nothing will happen and the lemon law complaint will be filed in a few weeks.

I would love if there was a fix for it, I don't even mind that I've had to get the radio replaced twice (first replacement didn't work) and have the passenger window switch replaced (window would not roll up with it). IO still love the crap out of this car and I wish I had just gotten a manual instead.

The bottom line is, you buy a new car knowing you're paying thousands more than it's worth the moment you drive off the lot because you are wawnting the new car experience. Few problems, a solid warranty, and a team to back you up if the car fails. Ford has done none of these things and expresses a dislike toward people that have problems with their car. I drove a Ranger for 12 years and never had a problem with it.

This car is a nightmare.