Twenty
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17

Fan#: 90312
What I Drive: 2012 YB SE sedan w/ ST exterior

FF Reputation: 9 Twenty Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogey View Post
Hey twenty, i will be involved for sure with this, depending on the out come of the final price when the guy get back to you.
idk if i am sold on the bumper but the skirts and lip is nice. more pictures available by chance?

Thanks,

Myles
Glad to hear you're interested!

The pictures loaded are all the ones I have on my computer at the moment. There don't seem to be too many of the SEMA car, but putting 'ID AGENCY FOCUS' into Google will bring up some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87astro View Post
Yes front lip, I don't think the sides would look good I was looking today and the sides on the green one in the pic posted has slots it "fit" into while my sedan has a plastic trim I don't think would look good..
I'll put you down as a possible for an FRP front lip then, just to get the list growing; is that okay?

The hatch that they used for the SEMA build was exactly like every other non-ST Mk3, it had the black plastic side skirts from the factory. If I understand what you're commenting on, the indent is part of the new skirt itself. The two 'colours' you see on the side skirts are actually the body colour, and exposed CF.
SR #74/SMk3C #17/YBOC #03
Bill M.