Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2013 engine "click click whir" (engine not running)
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #167
BetaDnB
Drum n Bass Lover

Fan#: 87466
What I Drive: 2012 Silver SE Sport

FF Reputation: 11 BetaDnB Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Paw View Post
Unless you spend approx. $30,000 on a new car and park it in your garage and listen to this noise for 3 minutes several times per day AND you didn't intend to even drive it that day, then please don't criticize others. How many times do you open a door to just wash or vacuum the car. Well then every time you do so, the noise starts all over again. I guess the transmission needs to be awake while the car gets washed. No wonder the Japanese, Koreans, Germans, etc are building better cars, their engineers know how to design a car. Maybe Ford should have taken the bailout money, they could have hired engineers who know what they are doing.
Everybody's complaining about normal noise servos make. Tell me please what problem exactly this is causing your car. How can you criticize engineers when you're not one and know nothing about the engineering of a car? Maybe I should bitch every time my fuel pump primes when I put the key in the ignition because the engineers suck because the fuel pump makes a noise. EVERY DAMN TIME I PUT THE KEY IN THE IGNITION. So annoying!
Sedan Revolution #249 - 2012 SE Sport - ╠╬╝ - Ingot Silver - 201A - K&N w/ snorkel delete - Blox Type R Knob