Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Something cool, one of the best feats ever accomplished by a automotive forum.
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:32 PM   #11
TheGlassMaker
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE

Fan#: 69510
What I Drive: 97 Impreza coupe, 04 Mazda6

FF Reputation: 13 TheGlassMaker Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
I know some of those blue markers, just mark where members are from a lot drove into the states to meet up with banner to sign it. I don't think it actually made it all the way down to florida but they had a lot of members drive up and sign it. The green is pretty much the path it traveled many drove hours to come sign it. We just would announce the next stop to where it would be passed on to another member if you could show feel free. I know severl members to like a week off work and literally drove the banner around their state so lots of people could get it. Like the guy in the blue shirt that took it from ohio to indiana, after he ran it to a couple spots in indiana he drove down to kentucky and handed it off to those guys who then continued to take it south. It was pretty orginized, and took us over a year to get it from point a to point b. We are actually have another one right now called the Keywest to Alaska tour. it's somewhere in cananda as I type this.

That way even more members can get in on it.
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...d.php?t=125957

Sent from FBI surveillance van 2