TheGlassMaker
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE

Fan#: 69510
What I Drive: 97 Impreza coupe, 04 Mazda6

FF Reputation: 13 TheGlassMaker Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdamay View Post
Woah, my dad had a series of the Skyhawks for company cars back in the day. None of them the T-type/sport models... but one of them had the hidden headlights (which folded down inside, rather than up like most cars did) and I thought that was the coolest thing ever.

Also, that 200SX was a car I waffled back and forth about when used-car-shopping back about 15 years ago. I always liked the 80s wedge styling and the dashboard looked cool to me. Could be had with a turbo engine or later on, the V6 from the 300ZX. Probably would have bought one if I had found a good one at the right price. Someone in my extended family had one in white and it had the "voice" that told you door was ajar, etc. Again, as a kid, I thought that was very cool.

Instead of the 200SX I got an 1986 MR2 instead and was happy with that purchase. One of those designs that is very 80s and people either like it or hate it. The 4AGE engine made that car a blast to drive. I would still gladly drive one again today (as a 2nd car).

I'd love to get the 200SX w/ SR20 swap.