Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - ordered new focus and new wheels and tires at the same time
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
mco30mco
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 107857
What I Drive: 2013 tuxedo black sfe sedan

FF Reputation: 1 mco30mco Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
ordered new focus and new wheels and tires at the same time

I ordered a 2013 sfe in tuxedo black with the winter package and exterior protection package. sfe is the cheapest way to get disc brakes all around. I had planned on getting the car first and then ordering wheels and tires but could not pass up the current promotions here in southeast michigan. I hope this stuff will all fit. Momo winter 2 in 15x6.5 40offset-205/65/15 good year assurance tripletreds all seasons. oredered 73.1 to 63.4 aluminum hub centric rings and a mcgard acorn bulge installation kit with lock in m12x1.5. definitely gonna put antiseize on the aluminum rings. I dont think anyone will wanna steal 15 inchers even though they look nice. i like a softer ride and in that size the height should fill the wells alittle better and with a 40 offset they should stick out the same as the 215/55/16. way lighter, smother ride, should retain good gas mileage, excellent all season traction, should also look a bit retro with the higher sidewall. let me know if i made any mistakes. i know someone will chime in on the 15 inch wheels.