Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Project Goldilox (07 SE Progress Thread)
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:06 AM   #238
Pattacular
IH8URFCE

Fan#: 80015
What I Drive: 07 Pueblo Gold SE

FF Reputation: 3 Pattacular Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx3_bmxrider View Post
Wow thats some nice shooting. I havent really used my new camera yet, I was messing around with it and im definetly going to have to use a tripod, its too shaky. Thanks for the info, ill check them out. I want to make a really good video of my car in the spring. I am hoping to shoot a video tomorrow though in the snow of my car (possibly) and my friends snowmobile. Oh btw, I use Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 9.0. I got it last year and it was only $50. I sucked at the beginning, but my last 2 videos were decent. It is really simple to use, I havent had to google anything at all. There is a neat tool where it shows you what everything is and what it does. Also you can search through the index and figure everything out. Here is my youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/zx3bmx/v...ew=0&flow=grid

But if thats too boring for you, here is my lastest vid. Its short.
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

The last one I made of my car was rather good besides my poopy exhaust clip at the beginning. I think I already showed you that though.
One of my photography buddies suggested Sony Vegas to me as well, so I will probably go ahead and check it out, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlassMaker View Post
Subscribed to your channel ZX3.

Here's mine, sorry for the jack Pat.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sonymclaren
No worries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StingRay View Post
Your car has such an oldschool vibe to it when watching that video you made. I love it!
Thanks man!
Sedan Revolution #195

facebook.com/goldiloxfocus