Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Project Goldilox (07 SE Progress Thread)
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #234
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Fan#: 84231
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 zx3_bmxrider Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattacular View Post
I used manual focus while shooting. So that was all real time. The only real editing that I did was syncing with the music. Didn't use any effects yet. But I want to get a different/better software. Because WMM is a PITA.

And if you dig the song, check out Handsome Boy Modeling School's stuff. Good junk.

No sir. I picked up some hardware to try out, but none of it worked. If I could just buy the mounting hardware for the FSWerks cover, I would probably be set. But I don't think I can do that.
Wow thats some nice shooting. I havent really used my new camera yet, I was messing around with it and im definetly going to have to use a tripod, its too shaky. Thanks for the info, ill check them out. I want to make a really good video of my car in the spring. I am hoping to shoot a video tomorrow though in the snow of my car (possibly) and my friends snowmobile. Oh btw, I use Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 9.0. I got it last year and it was only $50. I sucked at the beginning, but my last 2 videos were decent. It is really simple to use, I havent had to google anything at all. There is a neat tool where it shows you what everything is and what it does. Also you can search through the index and figure everything out. Here is my youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/zx3bmx/v...ew=0&flow=grid

But if thats too boring for you, here is my lastest vid. Its short.
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

The last one I made of my car was rather good besides my poopy exhaust clip at the beginning. I think I already showed you that though.
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4