Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Mazda CX-5
Thread: Mazda CX-5
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #15
canadianlarry
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 102604
What I Drive: 2012 sterling grey 5spd se

Points 237, Level 4
Points: 237, Level: 4 Points: 237, Level: 4 Points: 237, Level: 4
Level Up 74% Completed
Level up: 74% Level up: 74% Level up: 74%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 canadianlarry Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlassMaker View Post
Curious if your sister, was one of those who just buys a car uses as a tool get from point A to point B and that's it. Doesn't change the oil, does give it proper yearly maintenance things like that.

I just bought a '04 mazda 6 with the 3.0. I'm the 6th owner of it and the second state it's been in. The car is immaculate, rust free, and rides better than anything I've ever owned. Your gonna seriously tell me that everyone of the previous owners took that good of care for it, the car is well built and i'm very up set for not looking into mazda sooner. The build quality is amazing.

You can ask everyone who knows me, I take more than great care of my cars and trucks. My focus is waiting on it's third engine, and my ranger is waiting on a transmission. Yea I know Mazda is ford but don't deter people from mazda including your sister she knows what she has. I actually have nothing against ford either. I'd rather push my ford than drive other brands. I would recommend ford and mazda to any one.
Both cars were dealer maintained until they were traded. Maybe here in Eastern Canada the Mazdas suffer more from corrosion than more inland areas, but nothing rusts out here as quickly as the japanese makes, mazda being the worst. A quick internet search showed an awful lot of the 4 cylinder Mazda 6's having major oil consumption issues and smoking.