View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #19
TheGlassMaker
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE

Fan#: 69510
What I Drive: 97 Impreza coupe, 04 Mazda6

FF Reputation: 13 TheGlassMaker Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
I been on the mazda forums for a couple months and joined in local chapter of the midwest mazda club. I havnt been to any of the meets yet due to work but I have heard nothing but good things about the MS3. Eveyone who has one says the ST don't stand a chance against one. I myself have fallen in love with the MS6 it's awd too. I don't think there is anything wrong with having a car that is raw, and loud. I think those make the best drivers cars. I would want a car that makes me need to drive and pay attention to what I'm doing. Not one I can just get in and go. I depends ones taste, don't get me wrong u have heard very good things about the ST. I just like to put mazda out there cause so many people over look it as a company they don't see the potental and the build qu;ity these cars have. After buying my first mazda a 2 months ago I don't know why anyone would want to own anything else. I riden and/ or drove in a crap load of new and used cars both higher and lower ends. Honda, nissian, ford, chevy, dodge, hyundi, buick, mercury, lincoln, hummer, saab, many others. I would recommend the mazda to anyone. I see all thses people in the cheap looking, cheaply build, plastic interior GM cars of the '90s and I feel like I rolling in a Bentley next to them. The butt of the story give mazda a try and don't go after some ones word, I wish I would have looked into mazda well before I did.

On top of everything else the mazda forums hands down the one of greatest group of people I've ever talked to. No bicker on who's site is better, or your car lloks like shit on those wheel. Its just a bunch of car enthusiest sharing the love for a car company.

Sent from FBI surveillance van 2