Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Finally A Focus on TARMACS!
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #40
Malibooya
Quarter Tank Racer

Fan#: 68054
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 7 Malibooya Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSamurai View Post
This makes my 16th car and I've been in every forum from cars, trucks, bikes, etc. So I'm very well trained in the arts of personal opinions.

I actually dislike every focus body ever made except this new year. But I keep clear of the other pages and stick to 2012+ sections.

I wouldn't have posted my pictures if I didn't want everyone's opinion. I welcome all comments with open arms, and an open mind. No disrespect taken no matter the comment.

Cheers!
+1 for the attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyonsroar View Post
The wheels are too unique for a generic look such as the rest of the car.

Style is subjective.
It's a Focus. By nature it is generic; it's a mass-produced car. So's your Golf, even though it says GTI on the back.

Wheels are wheels. Be less concerned with what "statement" the wheels make and be more concerned with how they affect the car as a machine. Do these negatively affect how his MK3 handles? I dunno, I haven't driven a MK3, let alone his.

Does it matter? Nope. It's not my money, or yours. More importantly, has he been a dick about it? Nope.