Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Finally A Focus on TARMACS!
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:46 PM   #36
lyonsroar

Fan#: 63166
What I Drive: 2009 Volkswagen GTI

FF Reputation: 31 lyonsroar Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac.mogul View Post
I think I would like it more if the wheels were bright silver or a color instead of dark grey.
And by that I mean I don't like it at all. It looks like you're trying too hard or it's unfinished or something. Looks like it is only half of whatever look you are going for.

Edit: By unfinished I mean, you have dark matte finish wheels and bright chrome headlights, chrome fog lights, chrome grille bar, etc... I think maybe the wheels could have been the finishing touch rather than the first thing you did.

Edit Edit: Really the more I look at it the more I really don't like it. Exhaust tip looks stained, no fairing on your roof rack, bright silver roof rack bars don't match anything else on the car.... Idk it seems like you don't have a direction for this car and you're just spending money on nice things.
I...I actually agree wholeheartedly with Mac. This is truly, truly a momentous occasion indeed. Better take a screenshot folks.

Those are very unique wheels and as such they should be on a car with other unique touches. Looks like an otherwise stock Focus on Tarmacs.