Malibooya
Quarter Tank Racer

Fan#: 68054
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 7 Malibooya Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstar View Post
I didn't have any intention to be butthurt, it's the way you say. Like when u said "That.. does not look good." That is all you can really say? You could have said something more. What I see is that you don't even appreciate anything, perhaps you could give some compliments on those rims? I thought they were classic and no one had it on focus.
So first impression from you was that you just blatantly posted a negative post with nothing else to say...
However it is all cool and people on this forum was supposed to give constructive criticism so people can learn to do better next time instead just bash them and leave lol.
Heaven forbid someone doesn't have the same aesthetic taste you do... It's not like Ryan said, "You're a retard for doing that." He said it doesn't look good. I happen to agree with his opinion.

Big deal. We keep spinnin'. Either change it to satisfy others' opinions (which is a dumb move IMO) or accept the fact that not everyone likes the look you have.