Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - So was made an offer....
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #24
damianinpa
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 52540
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 damianinpa Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
12T...that is too funny. This is exactly what I want my dealer to do, but, they won't. I too have had many tranny issues and other problems and told them I would like to get a fair value to trade it back and then I would buy an ST or maybe new fusion. I lease mine and am over the 1/2 way mark of the 36 month lease, but, they will only offer KBB value for my SEL which is mid-high 13's! Puts me 5K upside down which is too much. I'm trying to get them to give me more value, say $16K, but, so far I'm getting no cooperation even after complaining to regional customer service Mgr. If they won't work with me, I will have to ride it out, but, I'm dumping Ford at that point and will advise others to do the same. To your point..I'd take that deal. See if you can put a little bit down to close the gap. I test drove an ST2. Engine sounded phenominal. Recaro seats were tight though..something to consider. They are snug!