View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #9
anarchy0392
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 102873
What I Drive: 2002, Silver, SE

FF Reputation: 2 anarchy0392 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
The boost gauge I just like the way it looks and 35 psi is something that I would be running on a day where I'm trying 1/4's or dynoing not something that would be used more than 100 miles out of every 5k miles. An the A/F gauge I didn't look to see if it was wide band or not I know the narrow is bad it was kinda just an idea of what I'm looking for not a bunch of led's an bejeweled just simple and does what it needs to do. Also dont I have to get a wide band o2 if so recommendations?, and where would I put it #1 or #1 spot

I know some tuners can hole 3 or 4 tunes so could I do that and have it say like (great gas DD tune then flash to balls out power on a track day?

500whp would be a dream goal I've seen 600 but my first goal is 300-350 first I want a civic killer lol to many ricers an diesel truck boys at my school wanna show them what a focus can throw down. :) Now as far as trannys go I'm gonna end up putting the most money into that out of everything it looks like lol that's gonna suck but oh well i don't want it to blow up on me. Prolly gonna stay with ATX then so I can let other people RARELY drive it lol.

An as for time I have plenty of it I'm waiting for my pain and suffering money from this guy who smashed my first focus/first car. I have some money saved up for this stuff any ways but yah so time is fine but I'd like to get this done by mid to end of summer.

link to my old car http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/us...iking/library/