Points 14,475, Level 78
Points: 14,475, Level: 78 Points: 14,475, Level: 78 Points: 14,475, Level: 78
Level Up 7% Completed
Level up: 7% Level up: 7% Level up: 7%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
any brand of 65mm throttle body will perform the same so it doesnt NEED to be a focus central one.

STOCK cams are going to perform very well with boost. there is no need to put different cams in it. more aggressive N/A cams dont work together with boost very well. i know a company called mcnews used to make a custom set of turbo cams and as far as i know they were the only ones that actually made a decent gain under boost but im not sure if they are available any more or if mcnews is even still around. they really are not worth the money though. just add more boost and make up the power difference and it will cost less.

the STOCK atx might handle 200whp for a period of time. however i wouldnt feel comfortable with it. alot of people have busted the stock ATX just with about 170whp from a supercharger.

look on toms website for pricing info for tuners and tunes.

here is a link to the fuel setup from top speed. this is the only complete setup that i know of that you can buy as a complete kit. you CAN throw one together yourself if you know what you're doing though. i would suggest making one yourself with tom's help because it would be cheaper. http://topspeedparts.com/Return-Fuel-System_c_158.html

yes there are LSD's available for the ATX. if you buy a fully built trans from lentech i am pretty sure it comes with one.

yes power has a price. however alot of the pricey bits can be bypassed by simply adding more boost. if you have a forged bottom end and a turbo kit that can make the boost and a fuel system that can keep up and a transmission that can put the power down then you dont really NEED to change anything else.

dont port the intake. if i remember correctly the y2k intake is a 1 piece design and the later ones are a 2 piece so it holds up better to boost and flows just a little better. however if you port it then you will be removing some structural integrity and it might crack under heavy boost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!