FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaves View Post
I just picked up my 2013 Focus SE with the 17in wheels last week. I absolutly love it, with one caveat: I noticed that it is very hard to correct direction at highway speeds due to "notchy" steering feel...My dealer is looking at next week...
Welcome to the forum, Joerg; congratas on the new ride! As you can see, thereís a very helpful community here. Iím confident your dealer will take care of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicbluz View Post
...My focus does the exact same thing you described. The result: "That's normal"...
Sonicbluz,

Does it feel worse than when you were last at the dealer? I have your info from before, so get a hold of me with your current mileage and Iíll have this reviewed for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peridigm View Post
...Mine has been a pleasure to drive since the rack was replaced. Feels like a totally different car...
Itís awesome you love how your Focus drives now, peridigm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysan911 View Post
Yep. Exact same issue here!.
Dysan911,

I want to see your concern taken care of. Iím able to send this up to your regional customer service manager. Please send me a PM with your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, mileage, and dealer details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Guy From NY View Post
...Right now I am very pleased with possibly having my problem resolved. Like others said, keep going to different dealers and if you haven't already, escalate your problem with Cory, he will get you in touch with your local regional customer service rep who will talk to your dealer.
Thanks so much for the shout-out, Some Guy From NY. Please keep me in the loop.

Cory

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford